Friday, February 11, 2011

Service Upgrade/Generator Complete

Pieces Parts
Roy, Adam, Jeremy show their best sides


I told you it would be a lot prettier!


Inside the basement

I had a tough commute back home from Milwaukee this morning after working all night, but it was worth it to see Jeremy, Roy and Adam hard at work this afternoon. I called Pat from DFW and then he recorded a voicemail for me to hear on my cellphone when I landed at ABQ. Picked up some fried chicken for the guys and  got home about 3:30. The place is a mud pit with all the melting snow, but relatively warmer than it's been. By the time they left at dusk, then new service was installed and we're finally ready to hook up the inverter. Jeremy will come back on Sunday to do this, and then it's just a matter of getting the coop out again to switch out the meter. We started up the generator and it powered the basement lights, but would not auto-shutoff. Additionally, putting the main house garage on one of the 220v circuits looks to be problematic b/c of wiring issues. Also, there is an extra 110v circuit not wired to a house circuit, and this doesn't seem right to me. I'll take a look tomorrow after I get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment